GET THE DENTAL & VISION INSURANCE THAT CAN PROTECT YOU.
Wyoming Retired Education Personnel (WREP) knows retired education personnel like you. Its partner Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) knows insurance. Together we can provide you with the dental and vision plans you need to keep your teeth and eyes healthy now and for years to come.
- From WREP and AMBA
- Carriers you trust: Ameritas and VSP
- Choose the dentist and eye doctor you want
- No waiting periods - coverage begins right away
DENTAL COVERAGE LIKE WHEN YOU WERE WORKING
- Choose your own dentist – No network required.
- Save 20-40% – With a dentist in the Ameritas Dental Network.
- No Waiting Periods – For covered services during open enrollment.
- Over 400,000 providers to choose from – Whether home or traveling.
- Covered Procedures – Coverage of routine cleanings, oral exams, x-rays & much more!
- Wide Range of Procedures – Covered up to 100% with a low deductible
- High Calendar Year Maximum – And ability to carry over some unused maximum to the next year.
- Guaranteed Rates – Through December 2022
DENTAL COVERAGE INCLUDES:
Type 1 Services – 100% Coverage:
Routine Oral Exams
Type 2 Services – 80% Coverage:
Crown and Denture Repairs
Type 3 Services – 50% Coverage:
Endodontics (root canals)
Periodontics (gum disease)
Crowns and Dentures
DEDUCTIBLE: $75/year per person
ANNUAL PLAN MAXIMUM: $1500 per person
MONTHLY GROUP RATES:
Member Only: $54.50
Member & Spouse or Dependent: $108.99
Member & Family: $137.16
VISION COVERAGE WITH A CLEAR DIFFERENCE
VISION OUT-OF-NETWORK REIMBURSEMENTS:
- Exams up to $45
- Frames up to $70
- Single Vision Lenses up to $30
- Lined Bifocal Lenses up to $50
- Lined Trifocal Lenses up to $65
- Progressive Lenses up to $50
- Contacts up to $105
LOW MONTHLY RATES:
Member Only: $13.80
Member & Spouse or Dependent: $26.40
Member & Family: $31.96
Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) specializes in providing retired educators and other public employees with quality coverage at competitive rates. We partner with more than 60 associations in 35 states and hundreds of thousands of members.